“Nothing makes a woman more beautiful than the belief that she is beautiful “.. Sophia Lauren
Beautiful is a relative term. What maybe beautiful for me may not be to you and vice versa. But like the quote above if we strongly believe in something it starts turning out to be so…
So along with belief, a little make up can do the wonders too 🙂
Today I want to share few things which we can do on a regular basis. This is the kind of make up we can wear to work and yet not look cakey and made up!
So let start
1. Applying a moisturiser is a must before any makeup. This can be chosen depending on the type of skin you have. Allow at least 3-4 mins for the lotion/cream to set on your face.
You can decide on your clothes and accessories in the meanwhile
2. Next comes the base and the most important aspect of your make up. This not only gives you a good coverage but also protects the skin. It is recommended to use a base with SPF and minerals. You can also mix a little sunscreen and moisturiser to it for a natural look.
Never go for shades which are lighter than your skin tone
3. After the base is set right move to your eyebrows. Fill in the areas which are light with creating a thin outline. But make sure you do not colour them black. You can mix brown and black for a natural shade. Also do not start filling them from the staring point. Doing this will make them look extremely unnatural.
4. Now comes the liner…depending on your comfort and eye shape..wing, thick anything
5. Follow it up by some blush on the apples of your check and a light gloss or a lipstick
And there you are …ready to head out and kill 😉