Eggs for breakfast is a must for me!
Sunday ho ya Monday,roz khao ande! I kind of took the jingle we all grew up listening to, too seriously 😛
So for all the egg lovers who have to travel to places without proper hotel facilities or are away from home, this is something I found for you guys. Egg Boiler + Non-Stick Electric Frying Pan
This multifunctional frying egg boiler is a jack of all trades
- Make tasty omelettes, fried eggs, fried fish, dumplings, pancakes and boil up to five eggs at a time easily with this BigBear multifunction frying/steaming device.
- The round design of the non-stick coated pan distributes the heat evenly and allows healthy cooking.
- The ergonomic plastic handle fits your palm perfectly and the transparent cover provides safety while allowing 100% visibility.
- Electric Operated
- The most obvious – Boil eggs
- Cut vegetables – beans, carrots, broccoli, baby potatoes and mix them with salt and pepper. Add some mushrooms and baby corns too. Place the portion in the plate and steam it. Once ready add some butter, oregano and chilli flakes
- Another item could be Pakchoy steamed and garnished with burnt garlic. Non-vegetarians can break an egg into it
- You can also steam corns here
- Sunny side up
- Steam momos & wantons
- Marinate chicken/fish with ginger garlic paste for sometime. Brush the plate with some oil and place the chicken/fish on it. You can add some mustard paste to fish if you like the strong flavour or come from the eastern part of India. Put this to steam. Once ready serve with steamed vegetables or piping hot rice!
Write to me for more easy recipes…tell me what you have in the fridge and I shall help you with an easy one!